Connect Executive Cars Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
1.. Who are we?
Connect Executive Cars Ltd is a chauffeur service provider.
2.. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To formulate a quotation for you, and to then communicate the quote to you
- If you book our service –
To provide you with a confirmation by email
To satisfy the financial, legal and hire and reward licensing requirements applicable to our Company as a whole, and the rules and regulations applicable to the vehicle you are travelling in. This includes HMRC, our insurers, Birmingham Private Hire Licensing and may include others not listed.
- To provide the person/company driving for you (chauffeur) with details of the transport you have booked with us, and therefore of the service they are to provide.
3.. The categories of personal data concerned
We process the following categories of your data:
- Data of the person/Company booking our service. i.e. the transport booker’s – name, contact telephone number and email address.
- Data of the lead Passenger – i.e. their name, address, contact telephone number, email address
- Data of other passengers – (only if needed for pick up/(s)drop off(s) i.e. Addresses
- Account customers only i.e. Company name, address and telephone and email address of either Accounts or credit control departments
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared for marketing purposes.
We do not use ‘cookies’ on our website
Your data will not be used by us, for any marketing purposes, and you will not receive unsolicited emails from us.
The data you provide to us at the time of booking will only be shared with the driver/company who will be providing your chauffeur service, and will be disposed securely by them, as soon as is reasonably possible.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
[We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary to satisfy the legal and financial responsibilities we have described in 1** above.
- Providing us with your personal data
We require your and passenger’s personal data as it is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract with you, and for us to satisfy our legal and financial obligations.
- Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
- How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact either Angela or David Brown (Connect Executive Cars Ltd Directors) on 0333 772 0334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office