Chauffeur Car Hire Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Our driver will meet you in the arrival area near the airport information with your name board.
Every one of our cars is no more than a few years old which means they each have been put through and meet the very latest vehicle industry safety standard requirements. And because our cars are top-of-the-range, you can be sure you are travelling in one of the most safest cars on the road today..
Absolutely! You will be sent the drivers details ahead of the booking date/time, and the driver will contact you upon arrival at the pick-up-point.
No. We operate a strict no smoking policy in all our vehicles.
We are a family run business who offers an excellent service right down to the smallest detail, ensuring your transport arrangements will go without a hitch.
• Our Chauffeurs are Friendly and professional
• Nationwide transport
• Combined 30 years’ experience transporting corporate, VIPs and celebrities
• Our drivers are security screened and their driving skills constantly monitored
• Our rates are very competitive.
• Our service is flexible, and tailored to meet your requirements.
• Our vehicles are immaculately presented.
• Credit/Debit card acceptance
Our Midlands base enables us to offer fantastic coverage to all areas of the country.
Our rates are calculated based on a combination of mileage and waiting time. Please contact us either by email or telephone for an instant quotation?
First time customers will be required to pay a deposit to secure the transport when making a booking, with full payment required before the journey takes place. We are also able to offer business accounts at competitive rates, which will be invoiced on a weekly basis. Payment can be made by bank transfer and we also accept all major credit/debit cards.
Cancellation charges may apply if cancellation is at late notice.
- More than 7 days to departure – Loss of 10% of the full booking value
- Less than 7 days to departure – Loss of 50% of the full booking value
- Less than 24 hours to departure – Loss of 100% of the full booking value
Flights will be monitored in real time by our drivers who will arrive at the airport approximately 20 minutes after landing time (times vary accordingly). Your chauffeur will be waiting at the arrivals gate holding a ‘welcome board’ containing your name. Alternatively we can provide you with a contact number directly for your chauffeur, enabling you to contact them when you have collected your belongings. We will handle your entire luggage allowing you to relax, in safety and comfort, and enjoy your transfer.
Bookings can be made by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (0333 772 0334). Please be advised that out of hour emergency bookings should be made by telephone to avoid disappointment.
We are happy to discuss discounts for multiple reservations and repeat journeys.